Child Evangelism Fellowship takes training of its staff and volunteers very seriously. Every worker is trained, screened and interviewed by trained and certified staff members and then submitted to a rigorous background check.
All workers are required to be trained for the ministry where they will be working.
The training includes:
- Bible storytelling that emphasizes the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Teaching a memory verse interactively
- How to teach a Gospel song
- Discipline skills that keep a child’s interest in the subject matter
- How to counsel a child for salvation
- Inviting a child to Christ
- Personal devotional time for children (in Clubs and at home)
- Telling mission stories
- Child Evangelism Fellowship’s Child Protective Policy
- Managing the class room
- Fun filled interactive review games
“Teaching Children Effectively” courses (TCE 1 & TCE 2) are taught by trained and certified instructors periodically and the courses are accredited by most Christian colleges.